米制裁を受けたICC所長の赤根智子さんを擁護する声そのものを批判するつもりは毛頭ないが、同様の制裁を1年ほど前に被ったフランチェスカ・アルバネーゼに対してはむっつりだった人々ーー、一般大衆はやむ得ないにしろ国際政治学者らに対しては鼻をつまみたくなる誘惑に駆られてしまうね。飛行機墜落事故時の「日本人有無報道」と似たような現象が、国際政治学者らの「インテリ」においてさえ蔓延っているのだから。
丸山眞男が墓の向こうで「あゝまただ!」と嘆息してるぜ。
|
飛行機が落ちると、"日本人が誰もいなかった"って報道されるでしょ。とんでもない。どうして日本人がいなかったら嬉しくて、外国人が死んだことには無関心なんですか。それが伝統的共同体意識。これを徹底的に打ち壊さなければいけない。打ち壊さなければ一人の人間という意識が出てきません。日本であろうと外国人であろうと、隣に住んでいる人と手を組むという意識は出てきません。パブリックの意識は出てきません。(丸山眞男、手帖10「内山秀夫研究会特別ゼミナール 第二回(上)」1979.6) |
|
|
なおフランチェスカ・アルバネーゼの現在の状況は次の通りーー、
|
◼️クリス・ヘッジズ『世界が眠るとき』に何が起こるのか(フランチェスカ・アルバネーゼとの対談) 2026年7月8日 |
|
What Happens 'When the World Sleeps' (w/ Francesca Albanese) | The Chris Hedges Report |
|
フランチェスカ・アルバネーゼ: 一つは、国連と他のどの国も、ましてやイタリアは、国連職員の特権と免責の侵害で米国を訴える勇気を国際司法裁判所に持ち込まなかったことです。私の13歳の娘と、米国に拠点を置く組織で働く夫は、私の米国にある資産が差し押さえられたことで明らかに直接的な影響を受けています。娘が生まれた米国にある小さなアパートも差し押さえられました。私の銀行口座は閉鎖され、他のどこにも銀行口座を開設できなくなりました。そのため、給料を受け取ることができません。医療費さえも払い戻されません。民間の保険ももう払い戻してくれません。ご存知のように、これは非常に深刻な状況であり、家族全員に影響するため、彼らは司法に訴えました。国連は私に法廷で弁護する機会さえ与えなかったため、13歳の娘がトランプ大統領、ルビオ国務長官、そして制裁に関与した他の人々を訴えました。まず、ワシントンD.C.の第一地方裁判所の連邦判事が、この訴訟手続きは不当であり、表現の自由を行使しただけで私を迫害したと認め、制裁措置の一時停止を提案しました。しかし、制度上の都合と、判事が行政によって任命されているという事実から、制裁措置の一時停止命令に対して控訴が行われました。そして今、判事が判決を下すのを待たなければなりません。つまり、私はまだ米国から制裁を受けている状態です。 |
|
Francesca Albanese: One thing is that because the United Nations and no other states, certainly not Italy, found the courage to stand before the International Court of Justice bringing a case against the US for violation of privileges and immunities of a UN person. My 13-year-old daughter and my husband who works for a US-based organization, who are clearly directly impacted by the fact that my assets in the US. We own a small apartment in the US where my daughter was born. It’s been taken. My bank account was shut down and I’ve not been able to open a bank account anywhere else. So, I cannot be paid. I cannot be reimbursed even for medical expenses. And even my private insurance doesn’t reimburse me anymore. You know, it’s a very heavy situation and because it affects my entire family, they recur to justice. So, because the United Nations didn’t even give me the possibility to defend myself in court, my 13 year old daughter brought to court, President Trump and Secretary of State Rubio and others involved in the sanction. The first instance, a federal judge in the First District Court in Washington DC recognized the fact that the proceeding appeared not to be right, to have persecuted me just for exercising freedom of expression and so proposed to suspend the sanctions. And then because of the system and because of the fact that there are judges appointed by the executive, there was an appeal against the suspension of the order of the sanctions. And now, I need to wait until the judge pronounces itself on the merit. So, I’m still sanctioned by the US. |
なぜ迫害を受けたかについては、➤「フランチェスカ・アルバネーゼの迫害(クリス・ヘッジス)」